Oh how I love the slip dress and how it’s made it’s way back from the 90s to today. The slip dress is a Chainsmokers song in real life. I could wear it over and over again in a variety of ways and have yet to take it out of my wardrobe rotation.
Top 5 Ways to Wear
1. Under a custom patchwork denim jacket with booties
2. Under a long slim jacket with a block heel
3. Layered over top of a shirt dress with a statement necklace peeking out
5. Layered over top of a graphic tee with a scarf!
Shop This Look!
- AMO Babes Unite Tee $119
- MANGO Rounded Sunnies $25.99
- J.Crew Italian silk square scarf in navy polka dot $42.50
- Tobi Maya Rose Shift Dress $28